Saturday, December 6, 2008

An early Christmas gift!

I've been saying for a while now that all I want for Christmas is to see Brooke, Jordan, and Wyatt....well Santa brought me my gift early this year. The Brady family made the long trek home from Luxembourg on Thursday. Jordan was released from his contract with his team and is searching for a new team to play with. But in the mean time they had 2 tickets home for the Holidays!
Seeing Wyatt for the first time was so great! He so darling. He reminds me so much of Brooke...and my cousin Jared and his kids. He has a lot of Hoyt in him.


Wednesday night I couldn't sleep because I was too excited, it felt like Christmas eve, and Thursday just felt like torture not having much to do other than some cleaning. Thankfully the day when by fast. Before I knew it, it was 10:15 and was time to go pick them up at the airport.Christmas wishes do come true! {THANK YOU SANTA!}

1 people who care:

Carrie said...

What a cute and happy reunion! This was a little touching, maybe cause I'm all preg hormonal, but let's just say I could have gotten teary. :)