Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The napless wonder!

So I don't know what is going on with my little one these days but for the last week it has been near impossible to get him to take a nap...I was thinking that it was because he was teething but that's not it (or at least I don't think so anymore). But seriously if I'm not holding him the whole time he won't sleep, and even then it's just for like 30 minutes at the most. I'm going crazy because he usually takes two 2-2 1/2 hour naps a day! And all I have to do is put him in his crib with his blanket and bear and he's out in a flash...but now I feel like I can't get anything done!

If you have any tricks to help PLEASE let me know!

5 people who care:

shanda said...

o girl I am sorry. I wish I had some advice to give you but I don't have a clue. Love ya

Carrie said...

Just one of the many phases they go through. It too shall pass.

audreywaldron said...

I'm sorry girl, but like Carrie said "this too shall pass." The phases your babies go through go by fast, even the ones you would like to stay around, so don't give up hope, just keep trying!

Jason and Diana said...

hey carrie! it's diana (bullock)! how are you doing?? i stumbled upon your blog and was so excited! it was so good to see your beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

www.sabungonline.org ==> Deposit dan Withdraw (Tarik Dana) Yang Super Cepat dan Aman | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | Bonus Referal 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA