Tuesday, December 9, 2008

{aLl I WaNt FoR cHrIsTmAs!}

I saw this on Rachel's blog and I just had to do it...it looked like too much fun! The idea is to make a list of 12 things that you would love to get for Christmas, but know that there is no way that you will ever get them....Here I go!

1. {A nEw HoUsE} Not that I don't love living basically rent free, but there is something to be said about having your very own place to do with exactly as you wish!

2. {A sUpEr MoDel'S bOdY} With excess baby weight not coming off the way it should I think it wouldn't hurt to ask Santa for a new body!...Or maybe I should just ask for a little help (I think the Wii Fit he's bringing us will do the trick!) :)

3. {MoNeY, mOnEy, MoNeY!) Who couldn't use more of that! I know I could, with Wrigley's appetite I swear I'm spending close to $40 a month on baby food! Not to mention how much diapers cost...and the fact that he grows out of his clothes WAY too fast!

4. {A sAtUrN oUtLoOk} Steve and I custom built one on the online the other night with all the bells and whistles we wanted and the $30,000 car's price tag went up to almost $40,000! WOW! Luxury costs a pretty penny I guess! :)

5. {A cRaFt RoOm} This would make keeping my house SO much easier! Seriously every time I get started on a new craft it stays all spread out on the kitchen table for weeks...finished or not! It's bad, plus it'll be my own little safe haven! Craft Craft Craft!

6. {A bEtTeR rElAtIoNsHiP wItH DaD} This is a long shot, but it would at least be nice to feel like he cared about me a little bit, rather than something that he has to deal with...Here's to hoping!

7. {SmAlLeR bOoBs} Yup I said it! I know some of you girls would like to have larger boobies...but trust me they're nothing but trouble! I would kill to be a B cup! :)

8. {A nEwBoRn BaBy} Now I do want one...not necessarily for Christmas but It would be nice to have a little one around. Wrigley just grew up too quickly and with Wyatt around it's making me baby hungry already! TROUBLE!

9. {To LiVe SoMeWhErE sUnNy} I was in Arizona a few years ago over Thanksgiving and I definitely need to invest in some real estate down there...that's where the money comes in handy!

10. {A cUrE fOr DySlExIa} It would be so great if I could cure my sweet little students of their learning disability. It would help them so much with their self confidence and open up a whole new world to them. In the meantime however I'm doing all I can to help them!

11 {A hUsBaNd FoR mY mOm} I hope this one really does happen and soon! She needs a good man in her life!

12 {To LiVe A lOnG & hApPy LiFe WiTh StEvE} This one is in the bag...but I thought I'd add it anyway.

Have fun and create your own list of the 12 things you would love for Christmas!

3 people who care:

shanda said...

That was fun to read. I here you on the boobs I would love to have a B cup. I wish that you could live in our house. We just rented it out. That sucks. I would much rather you live there than the people we got to rent it. Love you

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Good list!! I'm with you on the craft room, wouldn't that be the absolute BEST!! I'm like you..I leave my stuff EVERYWHERE and it drives Dan crazy :] We need to have a craft day. Maybe when the holidays are over? I should have done that calendar with you...dang it!!

Sutton Family said...

Hey girl! I havent seen ya since our fun Twilight night!! Your list was fun to read...I should do something like that!! Hope your well...Oh, I will take some of your boobie if your giving it away....I would love more!