Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa & Snow!










Saturday we had our ward Christmas party "Breakfast in Bethlehem." We decided that we would go and it ended up being a big deal and lots of fun! Not only did we have Wrigley, but we also had Taryn and Wyatt for a while. I got a taste of what it's like to have 3 babies all really close in age. It was fun...for a while anyway.










Santa made a surprise visit to our party and I got in line with Wrigley in one arm and Taryn in the other. Let me just tell you that Wrig's is officially heavier than Taryn is. After about 10 minutes my arms were dying! I was feeling the burn of holding two 20 pounders!





When we finally got to the front of the line we decided that Wrigley should go first, and so he had his first Santa "experience", he was such a trooper...he just sat there and looked up at him like "OK what now?" But Taryn....










When we were getting ready to leave the Church we were assaulted by a total white out. Well we've never taken Wrigley out in the snow yet so we decided that now was a good time for the debut! We got mixed reviews...he liked it, unless it got on his face! I know how you feel buddy!

All in all Saturday was a fun day of firsts!

3 people who care:

Shawna Wilson said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!I had no idea she went with you guys to that! This year Santa is NOT one of her friends...another funny Santa pic to come!

shanda said...

that is such a cute pics of your boys in the snow. I love it

Anonymous said...

www.sabungonline.org ==> Deposit dan Withdraw (Tarik Dana) Yang Super Cepat dan Aman | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | Bonus Referal 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA