Tuesday, December 23, 2008

{Yummy Truffles}



Today I was in the holiday spirit...being so close to the big day, and so I decided to make some truffles. I found this really great recipe and so I tried it. They turned out SO good! I was really proud of myself...especially since the last few times I've tried new recipes they haven't turned out so well.






The recipe is super easy.

{Simply Seasonal Truffles}


2 1/2 pkg {20 squared} Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, divided


(or 3 Tbsp. semi-sweet choc chips for every 1 oz.)


1 pkg {8 oz} cream cheese, softened




Melt 8 0z chocolate. Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy; stir in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour).




Shape into 36 balls. Place on wax paper-covered tray.




Melt remaining chocolate. Use fork to dip truffles; return to tray. Decorate, then refrigerate 1 hour.




Decorations: Top with finely chopped nuts, or sprinkles. Or, coat truffles with powdered sugar or unsweetened cocoa powder instead of dipping in chocolate.
















2 people who care:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

yes...they were yummy!

Anonymous said...

www.sabungonline.org ==> Deposit dan Withdraw (Tarik Dana) Yang Super Cepat dan Aman | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | Bonus Referal 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA