Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wrigley's 1st Christmas!

Christmas came and went so fast this year. But luckily this Christmas was the first of many more to come where the joy of a child made the season so much better...more exciting and with more anticipation. Wrigley's 1st Christmas was a memorable one, what with all the snow and all his cousins gathered around, there were lots of memories made this year.

We woke up to a very {WhItE cHrIsTmAs} and had to hurry and get ready to be over at Steve's parent's house by 9...not that we weren't up at 6:30 with a very excited little baby. He must have known it was Christmas morning because he usually doesn't wake up til closer to 8! We were just to lazy to get moving. We finally braved the white world outside and made it to Grandma and Grandpa's house to have breakfast and presents.

Steve was very excited about his Wii that he got and I was just having too much fun watching Serena open all of her gifts. We broke out the Wii and played Mario Kart for a while and then it was time to go to home to have Christmas with my family...unfortunately because of the weather we had to wait for few more hours for Brooke & Jordan to make it safely back from Vernal. Once the got home we had a big Christmas feast and opened our gifts! My Mom and I must have been on the same mind frame for gifts this year. I bought Wrig's one of those ring stacker toys and my Mom got one for Wyatt. I bought my Mom Pente, and my Mom bought one for her siblings and one for each of us! I bought Wrig's a scooter bike thing...and so did my Mom. We had a good chuckle about how connected we were this year.

All in all it was a wonderful day spent with family and friends. It was very special to have a little boy to spoil and for him to be really excited about his toys. He has so many new fun ones and he really does like playing them all...he also really likes watching us play the Wii. Funny little guy!

3 people who care:

Carrie said...

I think it's time for you to have another one now! hint, hint.

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Wrig's was so cute on Christmas morning in his little outfit!! I just love the little guy too death!

Anonymous said...

www.sabungonline.org ==> Deposit dan Withdraw (Tarik Dana) Yang Super Cepat dan Aman | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | Bonus Referal 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA