Saturday, November 22, 2008

{tWiLiGhT pReMiEr NiGhT}

Thursday at about 9:45 I met up with my sister-in-laws and a bunch of other people in anticipation for the big movie. We went to Chili's to grab a bite before the 12:01 show. I was so nervous though that I couldn't eat anything! I know I'm so lame but I was so excited. The movie really didn't disappioint. It was cheesy and corny in a few places yes, but it was still really good. I can't wait for the other books to be made into movies.



I have to share some of the pictures I took because the theater was a mob scene! It was crazy. I guess I just didn't know what to expect! But definately not this! You can't really tell in the picture but there were hundreds of people there....even a few men! I know I couldn't believe it either. So I'm trying to convince my better half that it would be worth his while to take me to see it....we'll see how that goes.
And yes if you are wondering about Edward...Robert Pattinson does do a pretty good job. He just flashes a few smiles and you melt...well I did so.

4 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

What a night! I had tons of fun...I feel like I just barely caught up on sleep though...

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

That was a blast! you make me laugh!I'm glad you came!

Carrie said...

Me and Audrey missed you, maybe we'll all have to see it again...and again...and then again. :)

shanda said...

Ok it looks like i totaly Misses out. I herd that it was really good. Lov ya girl. We will play soon