Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Grandma Nanci took the boys to get their pictures taken in their Halloween costumes at Kiddie Kandid in the mall. It was SO fun! The boys looked so cute and everyone kept commenting on how cute they were.



Wrigley was obviously a {pirate}..my Mom and I had a lot of fun "beating him up" with make up, giving him a black eye and some bruises, as well as a "scruffy" face. It was so fun. UNTIL I got to Kiddie Kandid and this lady was whispering to her friend, and giving me dirty looks. She finally asked me, "What did you do to your baby?" with this really mad look on her face. I was so confused and said "huh? Nothing." Then she asked if it was makeup and I basically said "DUH" to her and she was like. "I'm so relieved, I was so worried for a minute for his safety!" Some people right! I was just thinking...yeah I'm one of those dumb people that beats the crap outta their kids and then brings them into public. It's funny but at the same time really hurt my feelings!

Anyways these are some more of our super cute boys in their costumes!



Ethan was the best little Turtle. In some of his pictures he even looked very turtle like...I think it was those great cheeks of his!

The boys were both such good sports getting their pictures taken. Wrigley hardly smiled which was very uncharacteristic of him, but it was so cute to see all the people staring at him. OH those little angels! How I love them!

5 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

I had so much fun with you guys yesterday! We need to get together more..what's up with that? Wrig's costume was so funny he looked perfect!!
Thanks for that cute message on my blog...you're so funny :]

Shawna Wilson said...

Oh my goodness! Wrigley looks so cute as a pirate with his "scruffy beard!" I totally laughed out loud when I saw that first picture. He looked awesome. Good job Carrie and Margo. And who the heck is this lady that thought you would beat your kid?! Seriously some people are so stupid...um check out his outfit lady and get a clue - yes I wanted to get his picture taken to remember the bruises I gave him...what a freak!!!

audreywaldron said...

Ah Duh!! Of course it's makeup, sometimes I wonder :) Rigley is so cute in his little pirate outfit, cute cute cute!!!!!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Thanks Car! I'm really not that good of a wife...but we can pretend ;]

Shirley B. Houghton said...

Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.
Free fortnite gift card codes