Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 months old!





How is time flying by this fast! I just don't understand...my baby is growing up way too fast. He's already 7 months old and is an expert crawler, stands up in his crib in protest to naps, and wants to be a stair climber, along with being quite the fish. He just seems to be growing up way too fast.

He is such a fun boy and he sure keeps us busy chasing after him, or keeping things out of his reach. His favorite toy right now is his car seat! He's always crawling over to it and climbing in or playing with the straps inside of it! He's so funny!

He loves to smile and talk to himself or try and have serious conversations with me...unfortunately we don't understand each other. But Steve and I have decided that we are going to teach him ASL. We're both really excited at taking this on. *{This is one of my new favorite pictures of him!}*

1 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Aw I got the some cute pics of Wrig's on Sunday! i just love the little guy to death :]