Saturday, October 4, 2008

Husband Tag


Sorry I hit the wrong button! HE HE! :)

HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Steven Grant Ross
2. Who eats more? Steve for sure…even though he denies it!
J
3. Who said I love you first? We kinda said it together…although technically he said it first, but I immediately followed!

4. Who is taller? Steve by about 2 or 3 inches.
5. Who is smarter? It depends…I think Steve is smarter overall
6. Who is more sensitive? I am, but Steve is a big softie too

7.Who does the laundry? I do. I don’t do a good job at putting it away but I try! {I HATE THE LAUNDRY!}

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Steve
9. Who pays the bills? Steve…I get to mad when I do!
10. Who cooks more? I’d say we’re about even…I cook meals and he cooks snacks.

11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast…once a blue moon.

12. Who is more stubborn? STEVE
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? NEITHER! Bad stuff I know!

14. Who has more siblings? It’s a tie! We both have 3.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear the pants depends on what it is about
16. What do you like to do together? Play with the boy. We used to play basketball together a lot, hang out with friends. {{TALK
TALK TALK TALK TALK!}}

17. Who eats more sweets? I do for sure! Gotta have a treat!
18. Guilty pleasures? Cinnamon bears, sleeping in once a week, being with Wrigley all day, getting the crap cracked out of my back twice a week by my chiropractor! I love it!
19. How did you meet? At the singles ward in Draper.
20. Who asked who out first? Steve he left a note on my car! Kinda tacky but it worked!

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. It took me totally by surprise!

22. Who proposed? Steve. Twice actually! The first time was so romantic. I went over to his house and he played me a song that he wrote for me on his guitar. When he was done I gave him a big hug and a kiss..and I think I was crying a little bit. He pretended to drop his pick into the guitar, when he tried to shake it out a ring fell out and was dangling right in front of my face! I was so stunned I just stood there like an idiot! He actually had to tell me to take it! It was AWESOME! Way to go babe!

23. His best features? He’s got a sweet ace! He’s also pretty freakin’ handsome!

24. What is his greatest quality? He loves me despite all my weaknesses and insecurities. He is so devoted to making a good life for me and for our family, that he works so hard. There are weeks where I really only see him for an hour a day before bed and that’s it. He’s such a hard worker. He is so amazing with our little boy, he’s a great father and it melts my heart watching them play…..I really could go on and on and make others jealous but I won’t go there! J/K!

25. Tag? Shawna, Brooke, Rachel, Kris, and Em!


2 people who care:

shanda said...

That was so cute. Some of those things I did't even know. Love your little boy he is growing up so much. DOn't you just love Husbands they rock

audreywaldron said...

That was awesome, I didn't know a lot of that about you guys!!! You guys are so cute!!! Love ya