Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hangin' with they boyz!

Today was such a fun day! My sister-in-law brought over her little boy for me to watch for a while...it was so much fun to have Wrigley and Ethan together. They spent most of the time just staring at each other trying to get a handle on the other. Since Wrig's is so much bigger than Ethan he kinda man-handled him a little bit. He just doesn't understand being gentle and soft yet (what do ya do!)!

Give us a hug! Ethan looked like he was ready for take off with his arms spread out wide...but I like to think that he just wanted to give me a hug!
The boys just kept staring at each other. It was hilarious! Ethan was more enthralled by watching Wrigley that the other way around. Mostly cause Wrigs kept crawling over to Steve's guitar to make some music.
Ethan was so cute! I had him laughing and talking to me for a good 10 mintues before Kris came to pick him up! It was so much fun being with my boys today!

2 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Oh how fun!! I love my little guys so much!! Just wait till they get older :]

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

OH LOOK AT THEM PLAY THIS NEXT YEAR WILL BE SO FUN I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY CAN RUN AROUND! BUT I'LL KEEP THEM SMALL FOR AWHILE LONGER!