Friday, August 15, 2008

This is me...kinda!

I am... a sensitive person
I think... I need more sleep than I usually get
I know... my husband loves me more than he can say
I want... to be a good mother & wife
I wish... I had the body I did in College
I hate... my hair doesn’t do what I want it to
I miss... Skittles…he was a really good cat!
I fear... spiders and anything happening to my family
I feel... really sore, the chiropractor has been really working me over..ouch!
I hear... the Olympics commentary
I smell... a fart…my bad :)
I search... a good deal and clothes that fit
I wonder... why Wrigley isn’t sleeping through the night right now
I regret... not finishing my basketball career
I love... how happy Wrigley is in the mornings. It makes it worth getting out of bed.
I care... about others feelings
I always... leave the laundry in the basket
I am not... happy with the price of gas
I believe... my Heavenly Fathers love for me
I dance... even though I have NO rhythm
I sing... even if I can’t find the tune
I don't always... hang up my wet towel
I write... too many goals that never get met
I win... no arguments with Steve…EVER!
I lose... my temper when things don’t get done the way I like
I never... take my makeup off at night
I listen... all sorts of things
I'm scared of... SIDS. Even though Wrig’s is too old
I read... Stephenie Meyers books over and over and over!
I am happy about... all the things that I have that money can’t buy
I tag YOU... if you want to play!

1 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

Girl you got dance moves cause I have seen them :) And you are still hot, don't fret about your post-baby body it takes awhile to get back to normal!! You are a hot mama!