Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shawna Got Me! I'm IT!

*** 4 places I visit over & over:

1. Steve's parents house

2. The Wood Connection...crafter at heart!

3. Robert's Craft store

4. Walmart...yeah I shop there


*** 4 People who call/text/e-mail me regularly:

1. Steve

2. Nanci

3. Mom

4. Brookie



*** 4 Favorite foods:

1. Chinease

2. Feta Pasta

3. Treats...I'm on a big cinnamon bear kick right now

4. Fruit...especially pears





*** 4 places I'd rather be right now:

1. In Hawaii!


2. Luxembourg with Brooke and Jordan


3. Sleeping

4. Sea World


*** 4 Movies I watch over & over:

1. The Dark Knight...seriously loved it!2. JUNO
3. What Happens in Vegas...thanks Shawna! :)
4. Pride & Prejudice


*** 4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to...:

1. Rascal Flatts

2. Norah Jones

3. Black eyed Peas

4. Micheal Buble


*** 4 People I'm tagging are:

1. Brooke

2. Jen

3. Shanda

4. Korean Carrie

1 people who care:

Carrie said...

Korean Carrie?...Love it!