Friday, August 8, 2008

Calling all Moms!

I've decided that I want to be very ambitious and make my baby food...what I don't know are any recipes....so if you happen to have any good ones PLEASE let me know!

3 people who care:

Carrie said...

ummm...let's see...gerber, aisle 4! :)

audreywaldron said...

Yup, I tried that one too and it was just a pain in the butt cause of all the sanitation and preserving that you have to do to keep the baby food good... so gerber aisle 4 is what I ended up doing :D I did do applesauce in the fall and that worked, but I couldn't keep up with every single veggie out there, too much work for me, but I'm sure you could do it!!! Have you read Deceptively delicious by Jessica Seinfeld? I hear she has some good baby puree recipes.

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

hey go to my friend Brooke's blog!! She's such a Martha Stewart