Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Little Man!

I feel bad that I haven't posted anything about Wrigley lately. He has been his usual cute self, smiley and happy...and spitting up a ton! In fact I barely escaped getting a face full of spit up today! These are just some of the cute pictures of the little guy!

He loves this little puppy dog! It helps him fall asleep because he is such a cuddler and I can't cuddle him all night. I know it is a big NO NO to let him sleep with it but it is just too cute!

Wrigley is saying a goodbye to Uncle Jordan, Aunt Brookie, and his little cousin at the airport before they left for Luxembourg! We miss you guys!

Does this one even need a caption? Too cute for words!

Taryn has parted with a toy so that Wrigley could enjoy it. He loves playing in this...as long as he can get the toys into his mouth. If he can't he gets really mad and lays his head down and whines! It's sad but really funny!

Wrigley loves his frozen treats! Steve was sharing his lime Popsicle with the boy over the 24th. He smacks his lips and wants more!

2 people who care:

Carrie said...

he is seriously seriously SERIOUSLY precious! those eyes of his are amazing!

audreywaldron said...

AHHH!! I can't tell if he looks more like you or Steve, but he is such a cutie ;) Well done on the baby making are you making any more any time soon? :)