Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quitting-Cold Turkey!!


So I finished Breaking Dawn last night! I could not put the book down, I just get way too obsessed with the whole story of Bella and Edward. Anyway when I finished I told Steve that I felt like a junkie who is being forced to quit their favorite drug cold turkey. It really sucks! I might just have to read all 4 of them again! I just don't know what to do! But I seriously think that this was her best yet. She went out with a bang!....I just really hope she continues writing about these guys, just from someone else's point of view. Either way I'm going through some serious denial today!

2 people who care:

Carrie said...

this one is next...okay, after i read new moon...and eclipse!

audreywaldron said...

I'm glad you didn't spoil it for me, I haven't started it yet and can't wait :) We'll chat when I'm done k :)