Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn...my newest addiction!

Ok. Breaking Dawn is totally blowing me away and I can't put it down. I've been up til like 3 every night since Friday night reading as well as any spare second I can squeeze it into. I keep freaking out and running to tell Steve whats going on in the book. He just patiently listens and laughs at me....I'm sure he thinks I'm totally crazy. Which I am! {CRAZY 4 EDWARD!!!!} He'll learn to deal with it I guess. Anyway...if your reading it and freaking out like I am lets chat!

3 people who care:

Shawna Wilson said...

Ok I am wasting precious time looking at blogs when I should be READING! But I tagged you so get to posting!

Carrie said...

hmmm...i better finish new moon!

Jilly Bean said...

Totally reading it too but I'm 300 pages into it. How far are you?