Saturday, January 31, 2009

2 BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Drum roll please......................


{{WRIGLEY WALKED!}}

Yup I know! My little boy has taken his first steps, thursday my Mom and I were watching the Australia Open and he took two steps from the couch to the coffee table.
Then before bed we were playing and he two a couple of steps a few times! I was so excited.
However it hasn't happened again since. He's come close, but he's holding out on us!
Unfortunately there are no pictures yet...but there will be!






{{STEVE WON A CRUISE!}}

Steve's company was running a contest from August to the end of January and HE WON!
I'm so excited! I'm so proud of him! He worked so hard for it!
It's a Mexican Riviera cruise. We don't know when we're going but...We got a free trip. No not just a trip a cruise!

3 people who care:

Jen Long said...

Wow!!!! Congrats on the cruise!! That's soo fun! And WAY TO GO WRIGLEY!!!! Oh my gosh that's awesome! What a little cutie!

Oh, by the way........... Jeff and I are moving to utah! So I will get to finally meet this little man. and we will get to hang out again!!!

Carrie said...

All wonderful things...I wanted you to be pregnant too...darn. I'll go ahead and take that cruise though. :)

shanda said...

That is great girl!!