Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Growing up too fast!

I finally got my act together and took Wrig's in for his 9 month check up...even though he is now closer to 11 months than 9 months. Oh well!
So I took him in and here's the report:
{He weights 21 1/2 lbs and that puts him in the 50 % for his age}
{He is 30 1/2 inches tall and that puts him in the mid 90 % for his age}
It's crazy that he is getting so close to 1 year old! It feels like yesterday that I was on my way to the hospital to have the darling boy!

2 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

wow doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were walking around mexico with our big old belly's! I don't miss that but I miss our tiny baby's!!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

This is really me, hehe Obviously that was Kris :]

I feel like I haven't seen you guys for forever!! Little Wrig's is getting SO big, I can't believe it! I miss ya, we need to go do something. Remember we talked about doing more stuff together a while back? I'm really bad at planning stuff, but lets do it.