Thursday, January 8, 2009

My sweet husdand!


I just wanted to take a minute to praise Steve for the wonderful husband and father that he is! I have been really sick with strep throat since Sunday...I mean hardly getting out of bed. It's practically killed me...OK not quite but you get the picture. And being that strep throat is extremely contagious I've been a nervous wreck about Wrigley getting it from me. So to ease my mind as best he can & to help me recover, Steve has been letting me sleep in and completely taking care of Wrig's until he has to go to work. I mean I've been sleeping til about noon since Sunday, and not once was I awakened to Wrigley crying or anything!

It is hard to be a Mom and to be sick, but with a husband as patient and understanding as mine it is something (however unpleasant) that I now know I can handle!


THANK YOU STEVE FOR BEING SO GREAT!!!!!


I LOVE YOU!!!

1 people who care:

Carrie said...

He sounds like a stud. We need to hang with the guys as soon as I have this kid.