Monday, January 12, 2009

Too cute to not post!

Wrigley is quite the ball of constant motion...so he definitely won't sit still long enough for me to change his diaper when he's not on the changing table in his room! I snapped these tonight while I was trying to get him ready for bed.

We had to put the explicit bar across his "whoo-hoo"! Its just too funny! Steve and I kept giggling while he was doing it (Hey we are just trying to keep our little one pure!:))


The other day my Mom and I were playing with Wrig's and I got him to do the "So Big" thing where he raises his arms...anyway after we were done we went downstairs and I tried to get him on video doing it, he wasn't too happy at first. I thought it was darling though!



This last picture is of me trying to show Wrig's how to drink from a sippy cup...it didn't work out so well though!

2 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

Cute cute!! Wrigley is such a cutie!! Sorry you have been sick lately, I hope you get to feeling better :) ttyl

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

I just love little Wrig's so much!! Way cute pictures...he is growing up TOO FAST!!!