Sunday, March 1, 2009

8 Item tag

I'm joining the Tagged - You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment:

8 Favorite T.V Shows:
1. Grey's
2. Private Practice
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost
5. Life
6. Heroes
7. 24
8. The Office

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Made 2 cakes
2. Made a Carousel
3. Threw Wrigley his 1st Birthday party!
4. Took a nap!
5. Dishes
6. Vacuum
7. Gave Wrig's a bath
8. Spent time with my sweetie

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Our cruise in October
2. Family Reunion in June
3. Arizona in May!
4. Girls camp in July
5. San Diego in July
6. Running outside and not on a stupid treadmill
7. Wrigley walking
8. Baby #2

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Suehiro
2. P.F Changs
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Cafe Rio
5. Famous Dave's
6. Zupa's
7. Jordan's
8. Anthony's

8 Things on my wish list:
1. More money
2. Better Body
3. A house
4. Another baby
5. Summer
6. New car
7. Craft room

I tag: Brooke, Shawna, Becky, & Lisa

4 people who care:

The ZamFam said...

So on your looking forward to: #8...is there something I haven't heard (or read)....?????!!!????

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

You didn't tag me but I think I might do this...San Diego in JULY!! YEA!!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

P.S. I love the pic of Wrig's with one mitten on, hahaha SO CUTE!!

audreywaldron said...

So, I'm with the Zam Fam is there something you would like to announce?!?!