Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Today we {CeLeBrAtEd} Wrigley's 1st birthday!
We had family and friends over and gathered around the big guy to help him open presents and yes enjoy his first taste of cake!




Mommy made him a very special carousel cake for his friends and a special cake just for him to destroy...and destroy it he did! He enjoyed that cake so much! I couldn't believe how much he dug into that cake, and more importantly how much of it he ate/got all over!






Wrigley must have felt that I was too clean because he shared some of his cake with me! It was yummy, and it had that great mushed up baby slobber cake taste to it! What a treat for me!


For his birthday Wrigley's grandpa, who we lovingly call "Gruff" painted Wrigley 2 great pictures for his room. They are pictures that I picked out for him to paint but they turned out so great! I can't wait to frame them and put them in his room!


I think that Wrig's was a little overwhelmed by the party today...or he just didn't know what was going on, but either way I think that he had a lot of fun today!


I want to thank everyone who came to help us celebrate this great day for Wrigley. It meant a lot to us to have you there and to be a part of that!


LoVe YoU!!!

4 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

Wrigley is 100% Carrie and is such a cutie!!! It was fun to see you guys, Happy 1st birthday Wrigley!!

Carrie said...

He's adorable and those eyes of his are to die for! It was fun to finally meet the little dude, see Steve again, reunite with your mom and family! Happy 1st Birthday!

Jen Long said...

Oh my gosh Carrie!! He is sooooo cute!!! That pictures of him on Steve's lap is seriously precious!

(we're moving to Utah....!)

Paris Lover said...

Love the cake Carrie! You did a fabulous job! Wrigley is so cute! :)