Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anniversary #2!

Today Steve and I are celebrating Anniversary #2!

It is fun to think about the new adventure that we had just begun last year at this time as new parents. A lot has changed over the last year for us. It's been a great year and I'm so glad that I married Steve on St. Patrick's day 2 years ago!

Today for our anniversary Steve told me to meet him at the Little America at 1 with tennis shoes!

WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN?

I didn't know what he had up his sleeve but I was excited to find out!
SO...

when I met him we got in the car and he surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Gerbra daisies...my favorite!

He drove us up to Ensign Peak and we hiked up and had a really nice picnic.


It was really sweet, and kinda sentimental. Steve said that he wanted to take me up there because it is symbolic of when Brigham Young went up there all those years ago and saw a vision of the future of the Salt Lake Valley.

I thought that this was a neat brick in the monument!

We went up to see the "future"of our relationship.
I thought that was really sweet and just classic Steve! I loved it!

3 people who care:

Emily said...

How sweet...Happy Anniversary!

Carrie said...

Happy Annviersary you two! Cheers to a beautiful couple who I am going to make have 10 kids! hee hee

Bev said...

This makes me so happy. I am glad to hear from you and really glad to see how happy you are.
Happy Anniversary (late).
love you