Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Seriously...Still!

So Wrigley is just a few short days away from turning 1! I've been eagerly awaiting the day with mixed feelings.
What I've really been waiting for is Wrigley to get over his reflux completely...or for it to just stop making him throw up (Yeah did I mention that it's actual BARF now?)! He threw up all over me as I was getting him ready for bed...it was so gross it was a mix of spaghetti and crackers, and it was stinky!
I had been lead to believe that by this time, the spit up would only be a fleeting memory. Yeah not so much!
Oh well! What do ya do?

3 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

I am just catching up on all your happenings, Wrig is such a cutie!!! Congrats on the cruise, that sounds like sooo much fun!

The ZamFam said...

I just saw the wall on facebook. Yeah we need to get together! We got that Raving Rabbids game...so funny!! As for the reflex, K still pits up/throws up sometimes. Totally random. I am not sure when they officially grow out of it, but it doesn't happen a lot. I can't believe he is almost 1!! Crazy! He is too flippin' cute!

Carrie said...

Tyson had bad reflux, took zantac for the first year, he eventually grew out of it...it too shall pass.