Friday, April 4, 2008

More of Cabo!






Here are some pictures from the whale watching tour and from the wedding. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful the whole thing was. Rachel looked absolutely breathtaking and the setting on the beach was so great. This picture is of my three gorgeous sister-in-laws (and my mother-in-law crying in the background! Priceless!)!

3 people who care:

Shawna Wilson said...

I love the picture of you and Steve on the rock - you look georgous! No joke, you are so pretty! Good work with the blog, it's lookin great!!

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

GIRL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG YET! YEAH!!! THOSE PICTURES ARE DEPRESSING FOR ME CAUSE IT WAS SO FUN! I MISS SITTING BY THE POOL SIPPIN ON OUR PINA COLADA'S YOUR BLOGS REALLY CUTE.. I WISH I COULD TEND TOMORROW REALLY ANY OTHER MONDAY I'M THERE! PS.. WE NEED ANOTHER CRAFT DAY I HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWLING!

Carrie said...

Two words: I'm jealous!

Great blog and thanks for rubbing Cabo in my face! hee hee Congrats on the new beautiful babe! Love ya!