Monday, April 21, 2008

GOT MILK?


Little Wrigley bless his heart has reflux! He's had it since he was about 3 weeks old and it really doesn't seem to bother him since we got him on some medicine. However that does not take away from the INSANE amounts of spit up we deal with on a daily basis! We are talking large quantities here! Well on a rather consistent basis he has spit up all over his sweet little face. We were taking some pictures of him the other day while he was playing on a blanket on his tummy and he spit up and got his face in it. Well when he picked his head up and looked at me (yes he really can do this already...in fact he's been doing it since the day he was born) I just had to take a picture. It kinda looks like he is one of those "Got Milk" adds with the milk mustache. I keep joking with Steve that we have to get a good one with spit up all over his face and send it in to the "Got Milk" campaign...of course it's breast milk but whose counting right!

4 people who care:

Carrie said...

Basketball Carrie,
He's a babe like his parents. The reflux that comes with him is normal. Tyson had major reflux for 8 months of his life and was on heavy zantac medication for it. It becomes routine. I'd rather have the problem solvable than a crying throwing up baby! Hang in there. It too shall pass.
Love ya,
Korean Carrie

Shawna Wilson said...

That's so dang funny...you should totally send that pic in! He's looking so big and CUTE!

Kerstin said...

Hey Carrie -- I found your blog through Kali's blog and thought I'd say Hi! You're baby is adorable! Congratulations! It's been forever since I've seen you...I hope all is well. Take Care,

Kerstin Edwards

Kali Sorensen said...

SO cute Carrie! Wow does he look like his daddy or what!? We so need to catch up, I have just had my hands full with sick kids at my house so I will call you soon! I love the book exchange too! I just got it and I am sending Taryn her book today! Love ya, Kali