Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A hard day

Yesterday was by far the hardest day for me since becoming a Mom. I went back to tutoring, which is a great and enjoyable job...but I started tutoring 3 new little girls. So I have more hours than I was doing before I Wrigley was born. Well going back to work of course means that I have to leave my baby and have a babysitter watch him. Thankfully I am lucky enough to have sister-in-laws who are eager and willing to watch him, but it is still a hard thing to leave him and not be with him at all times. It was only 2 hours in the morning and two more hours in the afternoon, but they were hard for me. I just miss the little guy so much. I just feel so luck that I have the luxury of working only 40 hours a month and be making the same as I was at my full time job before, because there is no way I could go back to 40 hours a week! I would go insane. I guess the bottom line is that I love being a Mom!

1 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

Being a mom is truly the best job in the world!!!
So glad that you are lucky to be able to stay home and not have to work your full-time job, Rigley is really the most important thing in the world!