Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jiggly Puff - Wrigley...who knows!

Bailey and Cody are two of our friends kids, and they are just hilarious. We were up at our friends Cabin before Wrigley was born and I was talking to their dad about what we were going to name him, and Bailey was sitting on my lap. When I said that we decided on Wrigley she looked up at me, scrunched her nose up and shook her head. When I asked her what she thought we should name him she said..."Uhm KYLE!" which is her baby brothers name. Then her Cody said "No! Name him Jiggly Puff!" And they both started to laugh and then for the rest of the weekend up at the cabin they called him Jiggly Puff. So until Wrigley was born they would ask about Jiggly Puff. So when he was finally born we introduced Wrigley to them as Jiggly Puff....who knows maybe we really will start calling him that! I just thought that they were so cute.
Oh something else that was darling. I was talking to Bailey about the baby in my belly and she really quietly leaned over to her dad and whispered in his ear. "Is there a baby in my belly too?" She's a hoot!

0 people who care: