Thursday, November 20, 2008

The problem with technology!

I've recently discovered a major flaw in the "cell only" part of my life. For the last 2 days my phone has been going crazy. I can't do anything with it. I only sometimes get my texts, and calls. I can't call or text. But the best part is that when I called T-Mobile to see what was going on the guys was like "well your phone is active so you should be fine." I wanted to scream at him! THEN WHY CAN'T I USE THE STUPID THING! Then he said he'd x-fer me to customer service and the lady there didn't listen to anything that I said. She told me to call from another phone. TWICE! And that was after I told her that I only have a cell phone. No land line. But apparently that didn't compute.
So if you've been trying to get a hold of me for the last few days I'm sorry....but technology is EVIL!

1 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

You should read my post about customer service...phone companies are the WORST!!!