Wednesday, July 2, 2008

He's 4 months old!

Wrigley is 4 months old today and I can't believe how the time has flown! It seriously feels like yesterday I was pregnant and now here I am with a 4 month old little boy! He has grown so much and accomplished so much in 4 months, some times he seems older than he really is.

The little guy can hold himself up with very little help form Mom or Dad, and sadly he really likes to watch T.V! I'm a horrible Mom I know!!

So he's really just leaning here but he tries SO hard to sit up all on his own! He's such a little gobblin'...Speaking of gobblin'


Can you believe it he's eating food! He was so funny this is actually the second attempt at feeding him the rice cereal. Yesterday he screamed and didn't like it at all. He kept spitting it out of his mouth. How he's grown in just one day.

Although I'm a little torn on actually having him eating food just yet. I wanted to wait til he was closer to 6 months to help with brain growth and to reduce the chances of food allergies but I think he needs more food these days. You know growing boy and all.

Sadly I don't have any pictures or video of him actually doing this but he is quite the roller these days. He finally mastered the skill last monday and since then rolls when ever he's left on his back...even when sleeping! Crazy boy! He flirted with the idea for about a week before he finally rolled all the way. He teased us with going almost all the way and then at the last possible second rolling back.

Recent Discoveries:

1. Fingers are way better than a binky!..well so is anything else that I can put in my mouth myself!

2. If I fake a cough mommy will come running! I'm such a prankster!

3. I have toes and feet that are fun toys to play with!

4. I love the pool!

5. I have 2 cousins! And they are both a little crazy (but I love them anyway)!

6. My Mommy and Daddy will do anything for me!

1 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

What a good little eater!!!!! Good for you for sticking with it, it's frustrating for moms at times I know :) He is such a cutie, it's been forever since I've seen him and I can't believe how big he is!!!! Well done Mom!!!