Saturday, June 28, 2008

I LOVE the 80's!




Robbie and Shawna are so cute! We went over tonight for an 80's party at their house...now not everyone got into the spirit...STEVE!!!! But it was still fun! Especially since on our way there we stopped at the D.I. so Brooke and Jordan could get their outfits and people were looking at me like I was crazy! It was so fun though. I just have to share these pictures! Robbie looks hilarious and Jordan in those little yellow shorts with the pink polo is so Magnum P.I. minus the hairy chest!

3 people who care:

Nick and Lexie said...

Carrie, awesme pics. Wrigley is the cutest little baby ever! You look like you're such a good Mom. Congratulations on everything! I found your blog, blog stalking, but I'm glad I did.

Carrie said...

Carrie you're bringin' sexy back!

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

GIRL! YOU LOOK SO HOT! STEVE IS SUCH A PARTY POOPER, I KNOW HE LOVES TO DRESS UP? MAYBE YOU JUST NEEDED TO BUY HIM AN 80s SPEEDO!!