Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Pics

Lisa, Shawna's little sister took some family pictures before the Brady clan headed back out earlier this month. Lisa is not a professional, but looking at some of these pictures she could be.

Wrigley and Tary look like they are telling secrets up on their Dad's shoulders. That is just they way they are! Best buds!




SO CUTE! I don't think I need to say anything else about this one!




Thanks Lisa! They look great!

6 people who care:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

So cute!!! Where did you guys get those taken?

Jen Long said...

oh my gosh these are soooooo cute!!! I love em! Just priceless!

Carrie Ross said...

Would you believe that is Robbie and Shawna's backyard! Amazing huh!

audreywaldron said...

I love your cute family pic!!! Wrigley is gonna break some hearts for sure!!!

Carrie said...

Seriously I love these! You guys are stunning!

shanda said...

O my that is so freaking cute. You look so beautiful. You have such a beautiful family. I am so glad that you got to have new family pics done. I love taking new pics