Monday, May 25, 2009

tHe ZoO & bBq'S

Touching a snake!










Chasing after Taryn~













Last week Wrigs and I went to the Zoo with Shawna and Taryn. The kids had so much fun together. It is so fun to see them playing together. Over the last few months these cousins have become such good buddies!
















Saturday we went to some friends house to have a BBQ and Wrigs had fun playing with their puppy and jumping on the tramp!



The Puppy and Wrigs would take turn running after each other. It was really sweet!
He had some seriously static while playing on the tramp. Steve and the other guys there were playing basketball and Wrigs wanted in on the fun, and so Steve gave Wrigs the ball and played ball with him.

4 people who care:

Nick and Lexie said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how old he's getting.

Carrie said...

He's a doll baby! I love his static head!

Marie said...

o my gosh that is so cute. I love the video

audreywaldron said...

So cute!! I love how wrig has all of your dark facial features, but Steve's blonde hair!!! How handsome is he?!??!