Friday, May 1, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium!


Yesterday Shawna and I ventured to the Living Planet Aquarium with the little ones. It was a lot of fun, we saw some stuff that grossed us out, like this octopus!but we also saw and touched some pretty cool stuff! Like Stingrays!



Here are some of the highlights!


They had so much fun looking at things together, Taryn was SO excited to play with Wrigs it was so cute!

How funny is his face in this picture! It was so funny lifting him up to the big shark. Taryn was NOT happy that I was doing this, she had such a scared look on her face. I swear she was getting ready to bolt if I came to get her to lift her up!

2 people who care:

Carrie said...

I really like that place! It's like a ghetto version of Seaworld!

shanda said...

How fun I want to go there. I am so sorry that I had your camera for so long. Now I can see more pics of your cute kid.