Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fundraisers!


I am putting together a fundraiser for my work, a tutoring center where we give specialized tutoring to children and adults who have poor literacy and who are dyslexic.


I am REALLY REALLY excited about this fundraiser, because of the great possibilities that it has. We are having a garage sale with all of the employees, and families of those who seek our services. I also want any of you who have stuff to sale to come and sell your stuff. We will have a raffle for I hope some really great stuff, bikes, skateboards etc... as well as a concession stand. Please let me know if you want to have a table at the garage sale, or if you have stuff that you want to donate! YES donate, and just like at the D.I. we can give you a donation receipt!

All of the proceeds go to the scholarship program that we have in our tutoring center, we have so many families who cannot afford the $35 an hour fee for their children to come and receive the help that they need to have a better future!


The Super Saturday Sale will be held on Saturday May 30Th from 8am - 2pm in our office parking lot located at 7304 South 300 west in Midvale.


Please come join in our effort in "Building Brighter Futures"

1 people who care:

audreywaldron said...

Yes, I do have things to donate!! Please don't let me forget, remind me so that I remember to bring all of our stuff over :) Good luck!!