Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visiting Bella & Edward!


So my Mom and two of her girlfriends took alittle trip two weeks ago and went to Forks Washington! I know it's a real place! I told my Mom that she had to say Hi to Bella and Edward for Wrigley and I, since I have been reading the stories to him. We are on the last book and having a hard time with it since Wrigley just wants to spend most of his time talking rather than listening...it used to be my "trick" to get him to go to sleep but I'm not having much luck with than anymore...Anyways this is Forks! Well at least the sign. She said that they talked to a girl that worked at one of the gas stations there, they asked her if she had read the book and her answer was. "Oh gosh no!" and she acted all annoyed about it. She said that people travel from all over to come see Forks! The Mecca for Twillight fans everywhere!

6 people who care:

Sutton Family said...

Your going to have to come to the movie with us when it comes out!! It will be girls night...no kids or hubbys!!
Mindi(Jesse's sister)

Carrie said...

I'd blog that right up if I was there too!!!

Emily said...

I heard the movie comes out in December, I told Rach we should see it when I'm there for Christmas!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

I'm reading the books over again before New Dawn comes out this August!! It's SO much better the 2nd time around!!
I miss my Wrig's I have not seen him in a like a week and a half!

audreywaldron said...

I love the Twilight series too! We just went on a road trip to Portland and then to Olympia WA and I almost talked Josh into driving to Forks so that I could see it and he was not in the least bit interested :0 Oh well, I guess it's a girl thing!!! hugs

Margo Wilson said...

Carrie-where did you get this picture? I really took better ones!!!
Mom