Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh how they grow!


Wrigley is already 2 months old! I can hardly believe it! Yesterday we went in for his 2 month check up and oh how he has grown! When he was born he weighed 7 lbs 7 oz, at his 2 week he was 8 lbs .09 oz, and yesterday he weighed in at a whopping 12 lbs 21 oz! He is so big! He has gotten a lot taller too! He's gone from 20.5 inches the day he was born to 21.26 inches at 2 weeks and yesterday he was just barely under two feet at 23.9 inches! He is a long skinny boy!
He also had to have 4 immunizations yesterday! It was so hard to sit there holding him and have the nurse jam those needles into his sweet little legs. Wrigley was sure quick to let her know that he did NOT like what she was doing to him! Poor little guy. The nurse gave me some baby Tylenol to give him to help with the pain and it completely knocked him out for almost the rest of the day and night! I sure missed him while he slept the day away!

2 people who care:

Emily said...

I can't believe how much he's grown since I last saw him! Serena was that way too. By three months old she was almost 15 lbs.

I miss you guys, and wish I could see you more. Give "Big Wrig" a kiss from Aunt Em.

audreywaldron said...

I bet he is a tall skinny boy, look at his parents ;)
Watching your baby get shots is such a necessary evil, Sophie got her 1 year shots today and it breaks my heart every time they do it.
It was good to have you guys at the party, thanks for coming!!!! We need to do lunch...