Sunday, September 14, 2008

Going Going...Gone!

Well we knew it would happen sooner or later. Wrigley is mobil! He has been able to squirm around for a while and then this last week he has figured out the crawl. He still does a combo crawl sometimes still but he is very fast when he wants to be. It's tricky to catch it on tape cause he knows what I'm trying to do and so of course he stops!


Brooke I uploaded this just for you!


Here are some other cute pictures of Wrigley that we have taken recently.


Eating Prunes...poor guy I'm a mean Mom!


Playing on the floor with measuring cups while I'm cooking dinner!

5 people who care:

Jen Long said...

oh my gosh how stinkin cute is he?!?! These pictures and the video are soooo cute! How old is he now?

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

yay!!! he crawls...sort of. A little unstable on the move, but it`s cute! I have the cutest nephew! thanks for the video

Emily said...

I can't believe he's crawling! You'll find that things will be a lot harder now that he's mobile. Good Luck :)

audreywaldron said...

All right Rig!!!! It won't be long till your life completely changes because now nothing is off limits :)

Jess and Jer said...

Hey Carrie, I just found your blog. I can't believe how big Wrigley is getting, seriously time just flew right by.